Nov

Welcome Little LJ!

13 comments

1. Tonya Chensky says:

LJ is absolutely BEAUTIFUL.. She looks GREAT and yes is alert and aware and that is AMAZING! God certainly has HIS hands all over her and will continue to bless her, you and Katie and the amazing doctors, nurses and respitory therapist over the coming days and weeks ahead.

I’ve lived the NICU days and many many days in PICU. They are tough. But pray, eat, sleep and hold that little blessing every chance you get! They may feed her through her nose or throat until after she can breathe a little better and those little syringes are so tiny you think surely she needs more than that. (She looks quite long too! YEAH!!!)

Hang in there. Hugs to all of you. And remember Mom and Dad…. LJ needs you rested and healthy… EAT, SLEEP AND PRAY!

Love and hugs to all!

2. Tanya & Igor says:

She’s BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! We’re so happy for new Mommy and Daddy!!!

3. Molly says:

She looks beautiful! I love the one where she’s looking at you for the picture. Already posing…oh boy-Ben the princess stages begin;) It will be fun to see you with a daughter. I know you’re already wrapped around her little finger:)

4. Bill Standish and family says:

Wow,

LJ looks great! Congratulations!! Know we are keeping you all in our prayers and thoughts daily.

Great job Katie!!

Bill, Denyse and kids

5. Tammy Ekrut says:

I didn’t cry until I saw Ben’s big smile! Love to you all.

“Investigate my life, O God,
    find out everything about me…”
    Psalm 139:23(a) Lord, show the doctors everything they need to know about our sweet girl. Thank you for her life! Amen and amen.

6. Stephanie Golden says:

SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Congrats you guys!

7. Andrea P. says:

Happy Birthday, LJ! She’s so precious, Ben and Katie. Congratulations.

8. Katy says:

She is a cutie! So glad she is here!

9. Katrina says:

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!!!

10. Rebecca says:

Congrats! She is beautiful! We are continuing to pray for all of you!

11. Amanda Jenkins says:

What a little miracle. She’s even looking at the camera! God is so good and does immeasurably beyond all we can ask or imagine. She is so beautiful. There is still a long road ahead, but Jesus is holding her through it all, and He’s holding you both. Love you all! What a beautiful sweet girl.

12. Jennifer Jolluy says:

She is BEAUTIFUL! What a precious gift from God.
    Pete and I are so happy for you and your families

13. Pam Wilson says:

Ben and Katie, each day I open your blog to see how LJ is doing. Today I had tears of joy! I wanted to send you this verse.
    Psalms 4:1 (“Answer me when I call to you, O my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; be merciful to me and hear my prayer.”
    Love, Pam