«

»

Nov
29

LJ – Brain Blood Clot Update

Hey Everyone,

We just heard from one of the doctors and the second MRI from last night shows that half of the clot has almost completely gone away and the other half seems either the same or gone down a hair. The side that is still there has some flow through it so it isn’t a full clot. They are currently recommending to have us stay until Friday in order to do another MRI to see if it has gone down before they decide to do any treatment. So as of right now it looks like we are doing the waiting game in the NICU until Friday. Prayers are that it goes away and gets better by Friday. Thanks for your prayers. We will need to stay in the NICU due to issues with getting discharged and then trying to do outpatient, even though LJ is perfectly fine besides this little clot.

Lots of Love,

BKL

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>